Louis G. Nappi Construction Industry Labor-Management Scholarship
The Louis G. Nappi Construction Industry Labor-Management Scholarship Program grants up to fifteen
$5,000 College scholarships each year to students majoring in Applied Sciences, Technology, Engineering,
Mathematics, Architecture or any other major as deemed acceptable by the Scholarship Committee.
Students must be related to:
- a member of the Construction Industry Council of Westchester and Hudson Valley, Inc. (CIC);
- or a contributor to any IAF of CIC;
or a member of the following unions contributing to this scholarship program:
- Laborers International Union of N.A., Local 60;
- International Union of Operating Engineers Local 137;
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Local 456.